- Upon the bell sound signaling the start of the first round, all bets will stand.
- The duration of each round is 3 minutes; 90 seconds will be used to determine the "half" round stated in over/under markets.
- Should there be any changes in the stipulated number of rounds, all over/under bets will be considered void and refunded.
- For Head to Head (H2H) bet types, if the match ends in a draw, bets on both boxers will be considered void.
- Bets will be settled based on the results declared in the ring which can be determined by scorecard points, TKO, KO or disqualifications.
- KO (Knockout) includes TKO (Technical Knock Out) and disqualifications of a boxer.
- Draw includes technical draw.
- Decision includes technical decisions.
- Revision or amendments made to the results after the boxers leave the ring will not be considered.
- Should there be a withdrawal or a substitution of the listed boxers, all bets will be considered void.
- If it is announced that either or both of the boxers fail to meet the specified weight for the advertised contest, all bets on that match will be considered void.